The Hidden Headwall provides a less clinical atmosphere to birthing rooms, swing-beds or VIP suites, while providing the medical personnel with quick and easy access to electrical and medical gas services. When closed, the Hidden Headwall is indeed out of sight to the casual observer. Sliding the picture away to the side reveals the medical gas and electrical services when needed. Electrical receptacles and medical gas services such as oxygen, vacuum, and medical air are always available. The smooth-sliding picture frame is both attractive and functional – uncovering the Hidden Headwall takes just a one-handed push to the side. The mounting board for the picture frame can accommodate hospital provided artwork and frame, or as an option artwork can be provided with the unit.
- Accepts most types of artwork to compliment room decor
- Concealed electrical and medical gas outlets
- Service access covers can be quickly removed for easy maintenance
- The 3” (75mm) aluminum extruded frame assembly is compatible with standard 3.6” (92mm) framing studs.
- Headwall finish overlaps drywall for easy finished installation
- Pre-wired and pre-piped for single point connection